Paper Share Explained
A paper share is a sample of each designer series paper available during the 15% off Sale from the Annual Catalogue. It is a great way to figure out which ones you like most and want to invest in.
This is what’s included:
– 6″x6″ samples of 9 Designer Series Papers from the current Annual Catalogue
That’s 100 sheets of glorious paper to play with. That’s enough to decorate at least 100 cards. Many of these beautiful papers can be all year round.
What are the benefits of a paper share?
Most people join a share for several reasons to:
- save money
- reduce waste – they don’t want full packs
- to see the papers in person before buying their favourites
- they don’t want 12″x12″ papers
If you bought all these paper packs individually it would cost you $165 plus 5% shipping. If we are being totally honest, if you bought it all you would more than likely have more paper than you will use.
Here’s a picture of the papers you will recieve.
- All shares will be posted in Australia Post Small Satchel included in the share price
- Each paper pack will be packed in sealed plastic bags and labeled with the name of the paper and the coordinating Stampin’ Up! colours
- Payment must be received by 5 July at 10pm AET, orders will ship out in the week commencing 19 July 2021 and you will receive a tracking number when your order ships.
- This offer is made exclusively from Kristy Coromandel
- Orders will only be shipped within Australia