A paper share is a sample of each designer series paper available from the new July – December (AKA Holiday Catalogue) It is a great way to figure out which ones you like most and want to invest in.
This is what’s included: – 6″x6″ samples of 9 Designer Series Papers from the new Holiday Catalogue – 6″ x 6″ samples of Specialty Paper from the new Holiday Catalogue – plus SAB papers
Here’s what you get
- Gingerbread Peppermint
- Painted Christmas
- Whimsy & Wonder
- Sweet Stocking
- Peaceful Place
- Blackberry Beauty
- Cute Halloween
- Harvest Meadow
- Heartwarming Hugs
- Brushed Metallic
- Red & Green Foil Sheets
- Gold Shimmer Vellum
- Black Glitter Paper
- Snowy White Velvet Sheet
- Red Velvet
- Silver Foil
That’s 118 sheets of glorious paper to play with. That’s enough to decorate at least 100+ cards. Many of these beautiful papers can be all year round.
Plus… there is more
When you order a paper share you will also recieve a sample of the new papers available inside Sale-a-bration as an added bonus. That is an additioan 25 sheets 6″ papers.
What are the benefits of a paper share?
Most people join a share for several reasons to:
- save money
- reduce waste – they don’t want full packs
- to see the papers in person before buying their favourites
- they don’t want 12″x12″ papers
If you bought all these paper packs individually it would cost you $316 plus 5% shipping. If we are being totally honest, if you bought it all you would more than likely have more paper than you will use.
- All shares will be posted in Australia Post Small Satchel included in the share price
- Each paper pack will be packed in sealed plastic bags and labeled with the name of the paper and the coordinating Stampin’ Up! colours
- Payment must be received by 8 August at 10pm AET, orders will ship out in the week commencing 30 August 2021 and you will receive a tracking number when your order ships.
- This offer is made exclusively from Kristy Coromandel
- Orders will only be shipped within Australia