A paper share is a sample of each designer series paper available from the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue. It is a great way to figure out which ones you like most and want to invest in.
This is what’s included:
- 6″ x 6″ samples of 12 Designer Series Papers from the new Annual Catalogue
- 6″ x 6″ samples of 3 Specialty Papers from the Annual Catalogue
Here’s what you’ll receive
- Abigail Rose
- Awash in Beauty
- Butterfly Kisses
- Happy Forest Friends
- He’s The Man
- Hues of Happiness
- Lovely in Linen
- Perfectly Penciled
- Pretty in Prints
- Sun Prints
- Tea Boutique
- Texture Chic
- Distressed Gold
- Rose Gold
That’s 150+ sheets of glorious paper to play with. That’s enough to decorate at least 100+ cards. Many of these beautiful papers can be all year round.
What are the benefits of a paper share?
Most people join a share for several reasons to:
- save money
- reduce waste – they don’t want full packs
- to see the papers in person before buying their favourites
- they don’t want 12″x12″ papers
If you bought all these paper packs individually it would cost you $299 plus 6% shipping. If we are being totally honest, if you bought it all you would more than likely have more paper than you will use.
- All shares will be posted in Australia Post Small Satchel included in the share price
- Each paper pack will be packed in sealed plastic bags and labeled with the name of the paper and the coordinating Stampin’ Up! colours
- Payment must be received by 2 May at 10pm AET, orders will ship out in the week commencing 30 May 2022 and you will receive a tracking number when your order ships.
- This offer is made exclusively from Kristy Coromandel
- Orders will only be shipped within Australia