Paper Share Explained
A paper share is a sample of each designer series paper available in the January- June 2021 Mini Catalogue. It is a great way to figure out which ones you like most and want to invest in.
This is what’s included:
– 6″x6″ samples of 13 Designer Series Papers and Specialty Papers from the new January-June Catalogue.
That’s 110 sheets of glorious paper to play with. That’s enough to decorate at least 110 cards. Many of these beautiful papers can be all year round.
What are the benefits of a paper share?
Most people join a share for several reasons to:
- save money
- reduce waste – they don’t want full packs
- to see the papers in person before buying their favourites
- they don’t want 12″x12″ papers
If you bought all these paper packs individually it would cost you $246 plus 5% shipping. If we are being totally honest, if you bought it all you would more than likely have more paper than you will use.
Here’s a picture of the papers you will recieve.
Get an extra 48 Sheets Pattern Paper FREE
By participating in my paper share, you will receive an additional 48 sheets (6″ x 6″) Free. That’s a means you will receive up to 158 sheets of Pattern Paper for the low price $65 (I’ll cover the cost of the Australia Post Schatel valued $9.20)
The Fine Print:
- All shares will be posted in Australia Post Small Satchel included in the share price
- Each paper pack will be packed in sealed plastic bags and labeled with the name of the paper and the coordinating Stampin’ Up! colours
- Payment must be received by 10th January at 10pm AET, orders will ship out in the week commencing 25th January 2021 and you will receive a tracking number when your order ships.
- This offer is made exclusively from Kristy Coromandel
- Orders will only be shipped within Australia